Friday, October 24, 2003

Tears for the World

Recently, two Green party members of Australia's Parliament heckled George W. Bush to his face, their voices resonating through his pampered ears. I cannot think of a single report of anyone directly confronting him, especially without being attacked by a cop or aprehended and jailed. Yes, they were ordered to leave, but they remained and nobody forced them away.


Those lucky Aussies! I salute them! And I must admit that I also envy those two. I would have traded places with either one just for a moment to ask him the questions he's afraid to answer, let alone hear, and be one of the first two people to tell that idiot off to his face.


The moment that they were ordered to vacate the premesis (sp), George the Weed Bush had the balls to say how great free speech is. What an arrogant bastard! (What's with these Skull & Bones pricks?) I guess, nobody bothered to inform Bush and his Frat buds that their shit stinks like every one else's. They don't care who they offend.


I realize, it must have felt good to those Parliament Greens. However, I hope they realize that the target of their messages and questions doesn't care. Don't get me wrong, he hates to be confronted, especially if he's reminded of his secrets (past, present and in the making now), and if he's the butt of jokes.


He can't handle personal criticism and mockery. He's very sensitive about this. He isn't a real man, because he's never learned how to stand on his own two feet. He's probably never had his ass kicked real good. That's part of his problem.


Emotionally and psychologically, George W. bush is under-developed. He behaves as if his mother never stopped breast-feeding him. Maybe his mommy coddled him for comfort because Daddy, Gram (father's mother) and his school mates were always cutting him down to where he stuttered and stammered like a bumbling idiot, which surely made matters worse for him. But if anything exceeds "worse," it must be the fact that he has accumulated so many secrets that he fears will become common public knowledge. But it doesn't stop there, because his secrets are gradually released to the public and there's nothing he can do to prevent, or halt the free flow of this information.


George W. Bush is a cowardly boy in a man's body and suit, pretending to do an adult's job. His arrogance indicates that he has a low self-esteem and an inferiority complex. That he's had everything handed to him on a golden platter throughout his life and has never taken responsibility for his own actions has retarded the development of his conscience. He is a spoilt brat! George W. Bush isn't mature enough to lead an entire nation. He's unfit and so are his playmates in high places.


I extend my deepest regrets to the world on behalf of every decent American. I am so sorry that my fellow Americans are too divided, so many too lazy, apathetic, uninformed, evil or stupid to allow that dangerous and insulting band of idiots to first take my country hostage with their consent, and then cheer them on as they do the same with the world, and so depressingly more against weak nations.


The People of the United States of America have no control of the elite sociopaths running the show here. Not many Americans want it. Perhaps you know that most of these people blindly believe that they're making a sound decision for a leader based on empty promises, sketchy and questionable pasts, and physical appearances polished with charm. These voters here actually believe that their votes count and this is the way they practice democracy. They don't think they must do more, because they figure they vote for the people that will while all other Americans go about their personal lives paying no attention to what those people they've voted to serve them are really doing.


Some Americans know, but they are divided from their own. Of them are Americans that dismiss politics altogether, apathetically whining that we can't do anything about it, so let's just stay in line and do nothing to attract unwanted attention from the Establishment.


Ah, the days when I was a Proud American. That was before the bitter truths appeared in clever hiding places, like under rugs, in basements and in closets. (Figuratively speaking.) I feel the kind of shame that a person would feel when the world meets her severely dysfunctional family. Or when she grows up believing that her family is just fine, her pride and joy, before the whole town starts telling her just how fucked up her relatives are. And then she looks at them, eyes wide open, but with tears streaming as she feels the love in her heart, but the shame.


I feel this way and I refuse to pretend that I don't. I will not censor myself, either. I'm a lot smaller and I haven't the body guards and other protections that George W. Bush hides behind, but the real world taught me not to worry about what could happen to me if I speak my mind and to never accept passive submission to a Bully's scare tactics and cruel attacks. I stopped being afraid of bullies when I got angry and over the years, I've learned to improve how I use my anger wisely and effectively.


So I dare say that Bush and the bullies pretending to like him are wimps. For that matter, every person that refuses to stand up to them for fear of retaliation that follows the insults and tough over-acting, which predictably follows the stunts, the lies and the bribes, are also wimps. So, I guess this means that a few wimps are mastering a lot more wimps. They're all scared!


But most of us need to examine our leaders and representatives in government with a sharp eye. I mean, put these people under the magnifying glass and examine them closely. Take note and do your utmost to correctly analyse what they are doing, because these leaders of nations, including my own, are setting us all up for the kill.


If you aren't counted among the ones in power, you're either a pawn, or you're a target. True democracy (where the People are the power) has yet to be established in any nation. The world is still in transion where pawns guard the elite hiding behind them, allowing the ultra-elite hand that controls them to determine their fate.


Will it always be this way? The answer depends on the People - All of us in every nation.

No comments: